Paga Hill Estate will be the focal point of Port Moresby.
Papua New Guinea’s first comprehensively planned multi-use development, enjoyed by residents and attracting thousands of visitors and tourists to the region.
Situated on 13.7 hectares of elevated waterfront land, Paga Hill is the most prominent headland in Port Moresby, neighbouring the CBD and approximately 12km from the Jacksons International Airport.
- Open waterfront promenade for locals and visitors to stroll along the full length of the Estate’s shoreline
- Multi-use commercial precinct for cafés, restaurants, shops, medical, office space, and police beat
- 800+ residential apartments
- Luxury hotels managed by internationally recognised brands
- Gymnasium and sporting facilities
- National Cultural Centre that will showcase the rich cultural diversity of Papua New Guinea
- Marina precinct with commercial, private and public berths as well as docking facilities for large cruise ships
- Attractive public green space, incorporating restored World War II relics
- Estate security, management and maintenance